What is The User acquisition stage?
Challenges You Are Facing!
Acquiring your first set of users
There are thousands of applications being released in the market every day, getting your first set of users could be tricky
Growing your App
You need to know where does your app perform best and what’s your app download to activation rate.
Ease of accessibility
You need to cut down the users journey to your app and provide multiple channels to download your app.
Measure your success
The number of downloads
Measure your success rate with analytics install attribution.
Know your best-performing channels and start optimizing them to increase your ROI.
How our solutions address these challenges?
Smart Deep Links
- Google SEO indexable page: Get more organic installs by leveraging the power of
- Email marketing: Convert your email list to app users using deeply linked emails.
- PPC: Customize your Ads using SDL and interest your users in your app and get
- App cross-promotion: Run your deep linked Ads on similar apps to acquire more
users who’re related to your niche.
- One QR code: generate a deeply linked QR code for easy accessibility to your
- One link: The ease of using SDL lets you be directed to your phone’s app store
rather than a browser
- SMS: Utilize the power of SMS to mass market your app with the ease of downloading
your app with one click
- NFC: Utilize the latest technologies out there to explore markets that haven’t been
fully utilized yet.
Mobile Deep Pages
- Google SEO indexable: Get more organic installs by leveraging the power of SEO
- App content preview: Give your users a preview of your application to market your content.
- App download attribute: Know what Channel is performing better to optimize it to increase your ROI.