terms of service
General Terms and Conditions Applicable to the Website Use
By accessing the website at http://appgain.io, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Appgain’s web site.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Appgain at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Appgain’s website are provided “as is”. Appgain makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Appgain does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Appgain or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Appgain’s Internet site, even if Appgain or Appgain authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Appgain’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Appgain does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Appgain may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Appgain does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Appgain has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Appgain of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Appgain’s website shall be governed by the laws of Egypt, Cairo without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Restrictions on Licensee’s Use of the SDK
Licensee agrees that its license to the SDK is subject to the following conditions:
- Absent further agreement by the parties (which may be by email), Licensee will not use the SDK in connection with any App that constitutes or promotes gambling, adult media, inflammatory religious content, violence, politically religious agendas, and/or any known associations with hate, criminal and/or terrorist activities, discrimination, racism, harassment or hate speech against any individual or group, pirated content or content that violates a party’s intellectual property rights, tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, firearms or ammunition, or any product that is illegal in the jurisdiction in or into which it is sold.
- Licensee will only use the SDK in connection with the Properties that it owns and operates, and shall not sell, sublicense, give, rent, loan, lease, or otherwise make the SDK or its components available to any third party without the Company’s prior express written consent.
- Licensee shall not (i) alter, hide, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights notice contained in the SDK; (ii) except as required to effectuate the rights granted under sub-section (iii) herein, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise translate or derive the source code for the SDK, or attempt to do so;. (iii) use the SDK to create any software or service containing any malicious or harmful code; (iv) use the SDK to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or misappropriate any system or data; (v) use the SDK in violation of applicable law; (vi) circumvent or attempt to circumvent usage limits; or (vii) use the service at excessive levels that would degrade performance for other users.
- Licensee acknowledges and agrees that the Company may change the form and nature of the SDK at any time in the Company’s sole discretion without advance notice to Licensee, and that future versions of the SDK may no longer be compatible with any given Property. Licensee acknowledges and agrees that Company may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the SDK (or any features within the SDK) to Licensee at any time in the Company’s sole discretion without prior notice to Licensee.
Creating accounts using Disposal / Temporary Emails are forbidden and those Accounts will be deleted without any notice.