What is The User Retention stage?
Challenges You Are Facing!
Loss of active users
Nearly 1 out of 4 users abandon apps after downloading them, Download rate is great but active users fuel growth, not just downloads!
71% of app users churn within 90 days.
Measure your success
N-Day retention Days
percentage of users how come back on a specific day.
The number of active users during a day, week, or a month.
Measure how much of your users completed the registration process.
Know how many users uninstall your app during a day, week or a month.
How our solutions address these challenges?
Smart Deep Links
- Referrals: Reward users when they invite their friends.
- Click tracking: Track every link you share on the internet to know what channel performed better.
Mobile Deep Pages
- Create your MDP with a clear CTA at the end of it to increase your conversion rate.
Mobile Marketing Automator
- Message on signup: Automate a message on signup and customize it to your flow, make it welcome of a confirmation.
- Notifications could be a crucial factor in the activation phase, a well-written copy is all that it takes for your user to activate.
- Users’ profile: Track the timeline and actions of your app users’.